aFuneral Plans - Pslanning Ahead
End of life funeral plans..
NOT what you want, DEFINETLY what you need!
With the extensive number of options available for end-of-life care, planning, rituals, funerals, burial, cremation, memorial, coffins, caskets, niches, scattering, urns, flowers, music, tributes, plaques, and the list goes on.
Imagine being left with the task of guessing what someone would want for themselves..?
Thankfully, that isn’t something you’ll ever need to worry about once you have put your own wishes into place, pre-planning your way.
It’s easy to put your own funeral plans in place, options detailed below.
- Request a free copy of our Lovell Meizer Funerals Guide, complete the funeral questionnaire at a time that’s convenient to you, then let someone close know where to find it if the need arises.
- Meet with our family consultant and go over particulars. After this meeting you can do one of three things.
- Leave it at that, with peace of mind that your wishes are now detailed in our system and will be carried out as requested.
- Pay the funeral in full, signing a contract securing funeral costs at today’s prices.
- Make repayments until you reach the agreed funeral cost with funds held securely in a funeral bond.
Contact one of our caring team today to discuss further.
Did you know...
According to the Bureau of Statistics, funeral prices increase at an average rate of between 2.5-3% per year. Essentially this means with each year that passes you will continue to pay more for the service you’d like.
A Graveside Burial package in 2010 would have cost around $8,107. At today’s pricing the same service would be around $8,358. And looking toward 2030 would cost approximately $11,233. With the average life expectancy in Australia being around 82 years, that is considerable time for pricing to gain momentum and in turn cost you significantly in the future. Looking at these figures Pre-paid funeral arrangements are a valuable investment and make good financial sense. Securing arrangements at today’s prices create peace of mind and ease the burden for your family at a time when finances should be the last thing they have to worry about.
Options you may wish to include under a prepaid funeral contract include:
– Burial or cremation fees
– Funeral vehicles
– Clergy offering or Celebrant’s fees
– Music or organist fees
– Coffin or casket
– Burial plot or ashes interment
– Funeral notices
– Statutory certificates
– Floral arrangements or tributes
– Funeral director’s professional service fees
– Other funeral-related expenses
At Lovell Meizer Funerals we offer pre-paid (fixed priced) or pre-planned funeral arrangements, with flexible payment instalments from as little as $25 per month. Call us or drop by today to discuss your personalised planning arrangements.